[3view] knife moving problem

Kathryn White kathryn.white at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu Aug 23 12:44:14 CEST 2018

We also had problems with time out errors relating to communication issues and got the USB controller replaced by Gatan. No problems since, although you have to be careful not to put anything on top of the control box as the USB ports are controlled by rocker switches that are very easy to turn off accidently!
Kath