[3view] 3view Digest, Vol 14, Issue 1

Christopher Guerin (admin) chris.guerin at irc.vib-ugent.be
Thu Dec 10 12:38:50 CET 2015

Hi Everyone:

	Thanks Jean-Marc for posting the announcement. As a bit of follow up information, although Gatan are generously sponsoring the meeting, the scientific content is being overseen by Yannick Schwab, and Nicole Schieber from EMBL and , Saskia Lippens and myself from VIB. As last time the 3View meeting is a satellite of another meeting on correlative microscopy in 3D (see http://www.embl.de/training/events/2016/ZEI16-01/index.html). Sessions of scientific talks will be chaired by Saskia and Christel Genoud. and there will be a round table as well. We hope to see some new developments from experienced users of the 3View as well as hear from the team at Gatan. Please let us know if you would like to present some of your own work, it would be very welcome. We hope many users as well as potential users can participate and look forward to seeing you in Heidelberg.

Best regards,

Chris

Chris Guérin
VIB, Bio Imaging Core, Ghent