[3view] 3View Users Forum at EMBL 2016 March 16-17

Jean-Marc Verbavatz verbavat at mpi-cbg.de
Thu Dec 10 09:50:14 CET 2015

Dear all,

Below is a message from Roland Ries (Gatan, Germany) about the upcoming SBFSEM user meeting at the EMBL in march. It is obviously of direct interest to our community of 3View users !

best wishes,

Jean-Marc
--
Electron Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), Heidelberg, Germany Date: 16 – 17 March 2016

We invite you to join the 3View users forum to discuss the latest methods, techniques and development in SBFSEM. This event will be held at Electron Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), Heidelberg, Germany Date: 16 – 17 March 2016. The setup will be comparable to the first meeting we had in 2014 at Ghent.

Call for presenters:

If you would like to present an abstract or poster, please submit your entry for collection to Dr. Roland Ries at rries at gatan.com by 16 January 2016.

Register soon as space is limited.

Online Registration and further information: http://info.gatan.com/acton/form/11413/005b:/0/11413:s-0071-1512/-/g-1ac3/l-1aa6:2f/index.html?sid=VzoIcVOii

I hope to see you all in Heidelberg for a successful meeting,

Dr. Roland Ries
Sales Manager Direct Sales D-A-CH-NL
SEM Account Manager Central and Eastern Europe

Gatan GmbH
rries at gatan.com
t +49 6126 226951

--