[3view] Re positions

Kidd, Grahame KIDDG at ccf.org
Mon Mar 30 19:18:54 CEST 2015

Hi Guys

We are looking for a postdoc ideally with 3View or FIB experience in neurosciences or mitochondrial research

Are we able to post those via this site or is there somewhere else that it is likely to attract attention?

Cheers
Grahame Kidd
Cleveland Clinic
Cleveland Ohio, USA

kiddg at ccf.org

Cleveland Clinic is ranked as one of the top hospitals in America by U.S.News & World Report (2014).
Visit us online at http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of our services, staff and locations.

Confidentiality Note:  This message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,  please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

Thank you.