[3view] movement of the 3View knife

Tobias Starborg tobias.starborg at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Oct 7 21:42:22 CEST 2014

Jean-Marc,
     Perhaps they've changed this since we got our system (hardware, or software version).  From my tomography days I realise that all the mechanisms have a hysteresis, so its not logical to go backwards and forwards, but I do like to play and found it by accident as I wanted to align to a different part of the block face.

TS

Dr Tobias Starborg
Senior Experimental Officer: 3DEM
Wellcome Centre for Cell Matrix Research
Michael Smith Building
Manchester
M13 9PT
Tel: +44(0)1612755170