[3view] movement of the 3View knife

Jörgen Kornfeld Joergen.Kornfeld at mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de
Tue Oct 7 16:02:26 CEST 2014

Hi all,

if I understood correctly, this could be a broken cutter piezo
("stuttering" of the knife while performing the cut instead of a smooth
movement). It is certainly not normal IMO if it happens during
continuous approaching. I've seen this once and replacing the cutter
piezo fixed the problem.

Best regards,

Jörgen

--