[3view] Which SEM for 3view

Page A. A.Page at soton.ac.uk
Thu Jul 3 17:23:27 CEST 2014

Just to balance it all. We have an FEI 250 FEG which is lovely. This is the third FEI machine we have bought and servicing has improved enormously and we get very good service now.

The FEI software is great but just to echo Jean-Marc, we have only had our system for three months but we are having all kinds of teething problems with the 3View software!

Best Wishes

Anton

*************
Anton Page